dino bandanas and freshly ripped jeans

17:39

After a long craft day of wedding bunting, I decided to continue the festivities by ripping up some old denim.  I absolutely love the color of these jeans however they were a bit too clean plus I needed something "new" to wear out that Saturday night since I am constantly getting bored of my clothes (shopping addiction is a bitch).  Unfortunately, my poor little american dremel plug did not get along with the new zealand outlet, so I was left with just a steak knife and a sanding block.  Pretty happy with the result though!  
(jeans: a.n.d; tee: uo)

(shoes: alice + olivia)
I got this marc by marc jacobs scarf exactly a year ago in paris during fashion week... a bandana with dinosaurs on it = the perfect printed scarf! :P
(bracelet: ysl)












You Might Also Like

0 comments

d e n i m

d e n i m

l o v e

l o v e

s t o r y

s t o r y