palm springs

17:19

April is one of my favorite months of the year for 3 reasons: the weather in LA starts to heat up and it begins to feel like summer, it's Coachella season, and it's also three of my best friend's birthday month.  Basically April is one BIG party, what is there not to love?!  My friend's and I have been attending Coachella for the past 11 years (I know way too long..) and therefore we decided to spend most of our weekend floating around our pool and hanging around Palm Springs. However when we did attend the festival we had a great time, Ellie Goulding and LCD Soundsystem were awesome. The highlight of the trip had to be relaxing The Retreat, in which my friends Max and Jake, co-founders of the Fare Trade, did an incredible job creating an amazing culinary experience for all the guests attending the event. Not only was there delicious food but also yummy drinks provided by Silver Lake's Tenants of Trees, facials and massages provided by Caudalie Paris, hair/makeup by GLAMSQUAD, and mani/pedis by the Vanity Project.  Not a bad way to spend a week.
Cheeky's!! My fav brunch spot in Palm Springs hands down
Floaties are a MUST









You Might Also Like

0 comments

d e n i m

d e n i m

l o v e

l o v e

s t o r y

s t o r y