repaired and restored favorites

13:55

When I find a piece that I absolutely fall in love with, I usually end up having to repair or restore the item from wearing it to death.  Even though the item will never be brand new, I believe, especially with repaired denim, that it adds character and a certain uniqueness to the piece. I have a lot of fun repairing denim just for the fact that there are so many different options to choose from (zig zag stitch, grid stitch, patches, etc.).  I went a little overboard on the repairs with these particular shorts, however I still love them none the less! When I first bought this cream Balenciaga, I wore it almost everyday and it ended up getting so dirty that I retired it in my closet for almost 2 years.  In shock that I haven't wore it for so long, I decided to give it some TLC and now its back in action! Never give up on items that you truly love, theres always ways in bringing them back to life. 
(bag: balenciaga)
my fav ear-jacket earrings 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

d e n i m

d e n i m

l o v e

l o v e

s t o r y

s t o r y