l o s a n g e l e s

21:58

Decided to take a last min trip back home to Los Angeles for the holidays, couldn't have been a more perfect vaca. There is nothing like being home, in your native environment, to ease your mind and de-stress. It was the first time that I have been back since I moved to nz and I've come to the realization that I definitely need to go back more often.  Luckily I'll be seeing you again soon LA, in a couple months for Coachella! xx

my LA girl gang... love them too much <3

cool decor at Gracias Madre 
Runyon Canyon - used to do this hike 4x a week with my little pup

those sweet + crunchy pickles..
my lovely nephew aka lumpadump
cant.get.enough
the bu
Waking up to this view made my new years day hangover slightly better 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

d e n i m

d e n i m

l o v e

l o v e

s t o r y

s t o r y